Gas Safety Check for Home Owners and Landlords
Matt Grange Gas & Oil Heating Services offers certified gas safety checks, not only for landlords, but for homeowners too. Providing piece of mind by having your gas appliances and pipework checked by our Gas Safe Registered Engineers.
What does a Homeowners Gas Safety Inspection Include?
We will check the following during a Homeowners Gas Safety Inspection:
- All Gas appliances for gas tightness
- Check burner pressures / gas rates
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation
- Check satisfactory operation of all flame failure devices
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate)
- Investigate any evidence of unsafe operation and report to a responsible person. An appliance cannot be deemed as having been checked, until the above has been completed
- Full system gas tightness test
- Check appliances’ flue gasses for their carbon monoxide, oxygen & carbon dioxide values with our flue gas analysis equipment (where appropriate)
- Check gas pipework and emergency control valve are in good condition
- Issue the relevant certification, uniquely serial numbered to the tested property